How can I update a WordPress theme that is live on TemplateSell ?
Authors can update an approved theme on Template Sell to offer an improved user experience. To update an existing live theme, after preparing the update package appropriately, you need to follow the steps below.
1. Login to your TemplateSell account. After that you will see your profile picture and name along with your earning on menu, hover the menu,and click on Dashboard.After that you will see Author Dashboard Menu after that click on My Items Menu.
2. View the Approved list to see which of your themes are currently live on the marketplace. There is an Edit link under each item listing. Click the Edit link which you want to update.
3. Now you will get the theme in editing mode. Here you can add new information to the theme description about the theme update.
4. Write the theme change-logs in the Change-log field after you update the theme so that user can know new updates.
5. Finally upload the new (updated) theme package using upload Button. Save changes.
On TemplateSell, the updated version of an item goes live automatically and instantly. That means users can enjoy the latest Version.